The Emerald Coast Gives a Warm Welcome to Spring
We are so excited that the sun has been shining and the weather has warmed up the past several days. And, just in time for spring break visitors. Destin and South Walton have seen an influx in visitors over the past week or so and we don’t expect it to slow down for a few more weeks. We are thrilled that the weather has brightened up and we are able to share our beautiful coast and beaches with everyone.
If you haven’t had a chance to make it down yet, we’d like to share a new drone video with you of our coastline. No matter what kind of weather you are experiencing, this will bring a little sunshine and happiness to your day. You can also see what’s going on at the beach by watching The Whale’s Tale beach camera.
Please come and visit us this spring, while the weather is warm but not too hot and there are a few less cars on the road. Before you hit the beach, be sure to check the beach flags and brush up on their meaning at the South Walton Fire
There are also several local spring events coming up:
– Seaside Farmers Market – Tuesdays and Saturdays 8am-12pm
– Wednesday Night Concert Series at Baytowne Wharf – Every wednesdays in March
– Art in the Park – Watercolor – March 21st
– Williams Backyard Boogie Season Opener – March 27th
– Sandestin Wine Festival – April 16th – 19th